Saturday, March 16, 2013

I want to gain weight Power autosuggestion


I want to gain weight
Power autosuggestion

How to get fat. The effect of self-hypnosis

Autosuggestion formula is getting fat .
The effect of self-hypnosis depends on you, on your power of faith in yourself and the desire to get fat. We offer 2 versions of autosuggestion formula , which one to choose - it's your preference. Not be worse, and if we use two variants
1st version of autosuggestion formula:
I embrace their attention the whole body, all organs and systems, all cells of the body (the mind's eye to pass through the body).
My whole body, all my organs and systems, all cells of the body adjust to the fact that my weight increased.
My whole body, all my organs and systems, all cells of the body set up to ensure that my weight increased.
Option 2:
I am perfectly calm, confident and free.
My breathing is smooth and quiet.
I am totally relaxed and ready to accept self-hypnosis.
Every day, hour, minute, I feel better and better in every way.
My mind, my body, all the organs of my body, every cell of the body set up to ensure that my weight increased.
My body, my organs and body systems are functioning well, and always will be.
I am confident in your abilities, I am able to gain weight, making all necessary.
Every day, hour, minute my weight is becoming more and more, gradually approaching the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment